Click to view each scene of this video series where Barry takes you on a journey of how to breathe, how to relax, how to be in the moment, and how to act. By watching you will improve your technique, prepare for your auditions and practice exercises that it’s up to you to take the time to perfect.
- Scene Work: Voice and relaxation; they are related.
- Scene Work: Sense memory; the key to the imagination and emotion.
- Scene Work: Listening; being in the moment.
- Audition: making fear and anxiety your friend.
- Warm up Exercises: Improvisation The key to discovering your personal truth in the character.
- Director’s Round Table
- More Scene Work